- 100% Brazilian Virgin Remi
- Natural Parting from Edge to Crown
- 2-Way L-Shape Part
- Bleach It! Dye It! Curl It!
- Style as you want
- Non-bulky, light weight and comfortable.
- Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
- DO NOT brush, blow dry, or heat style when wet.
- First, detangle the hair, afterwards wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- We recommend using a mild, sulfate-free detagling shampoo and a nourishing conditioner.
- Leave the conditioner in for at least 5 minutes. Then rinse, letting lukewarm water run through the hair downward.
www.angelsafro.no After Washing:
- Pat dry with towel. Brush starting at the bottom and working your way up.
- We recommend air drying or low-heat drying.
- Never wrap your damp hair in a towel.
- Avoid heavy products such as mousse, hair spray and gel. They can cause build-up and attract dust.
Treat it as you would your own hair.
- With proper care, unprocessed Human Hair will last. Hair will remain undamaged by avoiding frequent use of excessive heat, dyeing or perm chemicals.
Performance and Results.
- By following proper dyeing and permin methods, successful results can be achieved.
- As with all hair types, naturally dark hair achieves different dyeing results than naturally lighter hair.
- For best results, consult with your professional hairstylist; test only with a small portion of hair before coloring or perming the entire wig.