Unprocessed 100% Brazilian Hair is recognized for superior quality with softness & naturalness amongst similar ‘Unprocessed Hair’ products. Compared to regular “bundle hair”, Unprocessed hair length is longer with more hair & better ratio and available starting from 10”. Being able to Dye, Perm allows for various styles& colors options; raise satisfaction of customers.
- First, detangle the hair, afterwards wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- We recommend using amild, sulfate-free detagling shampoo and a nourishing conditioner.
- Leave the conditioner in for at least 5 minutes. Then rinse, letting lukewarm water run through the hair downward.
- Pat dry with towel. Brush starting at the bottom and working your way up.
- We recommend air drying or low-heat drying.
- Never wrap your damp hair in a towel.
- Avoid heavy products such as mousse, hair spray and gel. They can cause build-up and attract dust.
For your Information
- Treat It as you would your own hair◦With proper care, Unprocessed Human Hair will last.
- Hair will remain undamaged by avoiding frequent use of excessive heat, dyeing or perm chemicals
Performance and results
- By following proper dyeing and perming methods, successful results can be achieved.
- As with all hair types, naturally dark hair achieves different dyeing results than naturally lighter hair.
- For best results, consult with your professional hairstylist; test only with a small portion of hair before coloring or perming the entire bundle of HAIR